The Associate Licentiate and Certificate in Theology Programs aim to introduce students in a systematic manner to the knowledge of the biblical texts, disciplines of theology and church history as a means of equipping students as lay leaders in churches. These awards are conferred by CTCA.
For a brief overview, please go to Program Overview.
Qualification for application to the Associate Licentiate and Certificate in Theology programs:
- Christians with evangelical faith.
- Year 10 or above academic standard (Those who are over 30 years old are exempted from this requirement.).
- With servant-hearted and experience in ministries.
- With recommendation from their church pastors or chairperson of the church.
- Australian permanent residents or others with a valid Australian visa.
For those who do not possess the minimum admission requirement, a provisional candidature could be granted. Full candidature would be granted upon successful completion of two subjects (8 credit points).
Please note that those who enroll to any program (taking credits) for the first time must have recommendation from the pastor or the management committee of their church and pay a registration fee. A “Conversion Testimony” must also be provided before the end of the first subject taken.
- Choose the subject(s) you want to enrol and download the TEE Enrolment Form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the form to be sent.
- Note : Those enrolling in any program (taking credits) for the first time must have recommendation from the pastor or the management committee of their church and pay a registration fee of $80. A ‘Conversion Testimony’ must also be provided before the end of the first subject taken.
- The completed form with tuition fee must be sent to the College by the enrollment deadline of each program. A late charge may apply after the enrollment deadline.
- You will be advised of enrollment by email 2 days before program commencement.
Classes are held in different learning centers in 2 semesters each year. For the details of the latest class time and venue, please refer to the enrolment form.
Learning Centers in the past years were :
- Christ College (1 Clarence Street, Burwood, NSW 2134)
- Chinese & Australian Baptist Church – West Ryde (1 Reserve Street, West Ryde NSW 2114)
- GracePoint Chinese Presbyterian Church (36-40 James Street, Lidcombe NSW 2141)
Download the latest timetable
2019 Program Fee (each subject)
Accredited : $540
Audit : $270 OR $456 (please refer to enrolment form for details)