- Please remember us in your prayers. If you are willing to support the College financially, please click here to download the Donation Form.
- Welcome to enrol in our courses or encourage other people to study in our College.
- Donations of Chinese theological books, journals or articles to our library are welcome.
- Please contact our office if you are interested in joining our team of volunteers.
- Any donation of $2 or more to our Public Library Fund or School Building Fund is tax deductible.
Please draw your cheque in favour of
“Chinese Theological College Australia”
and send it to
P.O. Box 1340
Burwood, NSW 1805
You may directly deposit or transfer to our following bank account:
Westpac Banking Corporation
Account Name: Chinese Theological College Australia
Account No. 032-080 29-0867
For overseas donations by telegraphic transfer, the SWIFT code of Westpac Banking Corporation is WPACAU2S or WPACAU2SXXX for those banks requiring an 11-character SWIFT code.
Please send a copy of your deposit slip or transfer receipt, together with your name and address, to our postal address above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.