1. Graduation Ceremony & Commencement Service – It was successfully held on 14th March 2019. Glory be to the Lord!
2. Study Online – CTCA has been granted approval from the Australian College of Theology for online delivery, we now offer the Graduate Diploma of Divinity and Diploma of Theology in online mode. The first subject “Christianity in History (1550 to present)” (CH302/502CH) will start in July. Applications close on 15th May. For more details, please go to ‘Study Online’.
3. Certificate in Church Lay Leadership Training – The program will be delivered in Mandarin and consists of 8 modules within 2 years. The second module is scheduled for 18th May 2019. Please see our webpage Certificate in Church Lay Leadership Training Program for full details and application.
4. Theological Education by Extension 2019 Term 1 – The subject “Spiritual Formation for Cross Cultural” commencing 8th April 2019 is still open for audit. Please visit our webpage Theological Education by Extension for further details and application.
5. Australian College of Theology (ACT) Courses – Application for 2019 2nd Semester undergraduate and postgraduate courses now opens. Please see our webpage ACT Courses for details. For enquiry, please call (02) 9715-2992.
6. College/Theological Education Sundays – Year 2019 is open for booking. To book a date, please contact the Principal’s assistant, Mrs Winnie Yeung, on (02) 9715-2992 or by email to email@example.com.