1. Appeal for Office Acquisition – We are appealing for donations to our School Building Fund for the acquisition of a commercial office so that our staff can focus on their work better with higher effectiveness on developing our teaching ministry. Please see our Appeal Letter and School Building Fund Donation Form for details.
2. Panel Discussion – We hosted and invited several experienced pastors to join an online panel discussion about the challenges to the churches in the pandemic in May. A summary of the discussion is published in our College Newsletter 2020 June Issue and the audio file of the entire discussion conducted in Cantonese can be downloaded by clicking here.
3. Office Shutdown – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is still closed with the staff working from home. Our office will re-open when further lifting of the government restrictions takes effect. Please send an email to email@example.com for any enquiries.
4. Australian College of Theology (ACT) Courses – Application for 2020 2nd Semester undergraduate, postgraduate and certificate courses is now opened. Please see our webpage ACT Courses for details.
5. Change to CTCA TEE Programs – We are offering the Certificate in Theology course awarded by the Australian College of Theology (ACT) in 2020. As such, we will no longer offer CTCA Associate Licenciate in Theology and Certificate in Theology under our TEE Program from 31 December 2021. Special arrangement will be made during 2020 to 2021 for our existing TEE students to complete the program. Please refer to our webpage TEE Programs for details.