- CTCA started its certificate programs in 2000. Due to increased demand, its associate licentiate programs commenced in 2006. Student recruitment for the Australian College of Theology (ACT) courses commenced in 2010.
- CTCA is currently in a mentoring relationship with Christ College and Christ College is approved to offer the ACT awards in Chinese through CTCA under the terms of a Tripartite Contract signed between Christ College, CTCA and the ACT. The ACT is a national self-accrediting provider of courses in theology and ministry. It was established in 1891. Its courses are delivered through affiliated colleges, of which Christ College is one. CTCA’s degree students can choose to undertake the ACT courses in Chinese entirely or partly.
- Our affiliation application to the ACT has been approved. CTCA will become an affiliated college of the ACT in 2020 and further extend our teaching ministry.
- Our existing teaching staff consists of 5 full-time lecturers, one chaplain and several adjunct lecturers. Our library has Chinese books reaching 10,000 titles and we are in the process of increasing our collection to 15,000 titles.
- In God’s good time, we hope to purchase our own office, further increase our library book collection, add to our staff number, and see an increase in enrolment.
- By God’s grace, we hope to purchase our own campus in due time and extend the Chinese theological education overseas.
- Development Direction