- CTCA started its certificate programs in 2000. Due to increased demand, its associate licentiate programs commenced in 2006. Student recruitment for the Australian College of Theology (ACT) courses commenced in 2010. The ACT is a national self-accrediting provider of courses in theology and ministry. It was established in 1891. Its courses are delivered through affiliated colleges, of which Christ College is one.
- CTCA had been in a mentoring relationship with Christ College since 2010 and Christ College is approved to offer the ACT awards in Chinese through CTCA under the terms of a Tripartite Contract signed between Christ College, CTCA and the ACT.
- By the grace of God, CTCA has independently become an affiliated college of the ACT from 2020 and further extends our teaching ministry. Also, we acquired our own office premises in July 2020.
- Our library collection of Chinese books has reached 10,000 titles and we are dedicated to increasing our collection to 15,000 titles.
- We are implementing our faculty-in-preparation plan to expand our teaching team. Simultaneously we are strengthening our administration team so as to diversify theological education.
- By God’s grace, we hope to purchase our own campus in due time and extend the Chinese theological education overseas.
- Development Direction