- CTCA started its certificate programs in 2000. Due to increased demand, its associate licentiate programs commenced in 2006.
- Student recruitment for the Australian College of Theology (ACT) courses commenced in 2010. The ACT is a national self-accrediting provider of courses in theology and ministry. It was established in 1891. Its courses are delivered through affiliated colleges, of which Christ College is one.
- CTCA had been in a mentoring relationship with Christ College since 2010 and Christ College is approved to offer the ACT awards in Chinese through CTCA under the terms of a Tripartite Contract signed between Christ College, CTCA and the ACT. CTCA’s degree students can choose to undertake the ACT courses in Chinese entirely or partly.
- By the grace of God, CTCA has independently become an affiliated college of the ACT from 2020 and further extends our teaching ministry.
- Our library collection of Chinese books has reached 10,000 titles and we are dedicated to increasing our collection to 15,000 titles. At the same time we are implementing our faculty-in-preparation plan to expand our teaching team.
- We are planning to purchase our own office to cope with the increase in staff.
- By God’s grace, we hope to purchase our own campus in due time and extend the Chinese theological education overseas.
- Development Direction