1. Only CTCA Library card holder is eligible to borrow library materials.
2. All library checked out materials must be recorded in the OneStop PC Check-out before they can be taken away from the Library.
3. Non-loan Items: Reference books, Current Course reference, periodicals and theses must not be taken out of the library.
4. Return: All borrowed items must be returned to the Library via OneStop Check-in on or before the due date.
5. Renew: Renewal loans must be done before the due date through CTCA https://ctca.on.worldcat.org/discovery sign in my Account.
6. Overdue: No renewal of overdue materials is allowed. Overdue penalty: $2 per piece/title per week (40 cents/day). When fine reached $50, the item will be treated as lost item. $80 will be charged for processing of the replacement.
7. Recall: Books requested by other borrowers may be recalled one week after they have been on a regular loan. However, when the books are needed for special reason, the Librarian may recall a book for immediate return.
8. Lost card must be reported to the library immediately. The fee for a replacement card is $10.
9. Library users will be held responsible for any loss of or damages done to library materials.
10. The Library committee reserves the right to alter the above rules without prior notification.
Library CTCA 2020
|Categories||Books||A/V||Borrowing Period (Week)||Renew (Time)||Hold|
|ACT MA student||8||4||4||2||2||2||Y|
|ACT Degree Student||6||2||2||2||2||1||Y|
|ACT Certificate Student
CTCA TEE Student
|CTCA Director / Advisor / Staff / Mentor||5||2||4||2||2||2||Y|