Within two years (full-time) or a maximum of eight years (part-time), candidates are required to attain 16 units for graduation.
A coursework Masters degree at AQF level 9 for professional practice and/or further study and scholarship, the Master of Theological Studies is designed to bring the development of ACT graduate attributes to an advanced level.
Its purpose is:
1) To provide students who are already graduates with the opportunity to undertake study in the disciplines by which knowledge of God is developed and articulated in the fields of:
- Bible and Languages (LA, OT, NT, BB)
- Christian Thought & History (TH, CH, PE)
2) through elective units:
- Further develop understanding in the Bible and Christian Thought & History; and/or
- Develop particular ministry skills in the three areas of the field of Ministry & Practice (EM, PC, DM)
The course will include an introduction to the research principles and methods applicable to the specialised study of the theological disciplines.
Please click here for Course Outline.