Within one year (full-time) or a maximum of five and a half years (part-time), candidates are required to attain 8 units for graduation. If appropriate, credit transfer is available for graduates studying for courses of higher level.
- Introduces students to the sources and content of the Christian story and message, and provides training which emphasises application and practice of this story and message in the contemporary world.
- Requires specialisation in disciplines by which knowledge of God is applied to guide Christian practice:
- Evangelism & Missiology (EM) and/or
- Pastoral & Church Focused Ministry (PC) and/or
- Developmental Ministry (DM)
- The course will integrate studies in the Bible and Christian tradition with practical experience and include supervised practice-based learning where appropriate
- Through elective units students can:
- Develop particular ministry skills in the three fields of Ministry & Practice
- Develop foundational understanding in the Bible and Christian Thought & History
Please click here for Course Outline.