This two-year part-time certificate course is intended to further the education of adults in relation to Christian faith and life. Its aim is to stimulate the interest of alert and enquiring minds. What is required is not so much academic scholarship as an understanding of Christian theology and its implication for contemporary life. Students are required to complete 6 subjects within 2 to 4 years. Units in this course are completed at certificate level. Graduates may be given credit transfer of 2 subjects of unspecified credit at Diploma or Bachelor Degree level.
- Year 10 (or equivalent) academic standard in an Australian school system
- English Language Proficiency:
- Able to read English
- HSC level English or equivalent
- HSC level Chinese or equivalent
- Be a mature Christian and recommended by church minister or leader
Course Fee (2020) (FEE-HELP not applicable)
Each subject : Accredited $600*, Audit $400
*CTCA student who enrol 2020 subjects of ACT Certificate in Theology as an accredited student will receive 10% subsidies for 2020 tuition fee from college
Click here for Course Outline.
Due to the recent outspread of COVID-19, the subject ‘New Testament’ offered in Semester One is postponed to Semester Two. Class time to be decided.
Subjects offered in 2020 Semester Two
Lecturer : Rev Ming Leung
Date : pending
Venue : Christ College (1 Clarence Street, Burwood)
Teaching language : Mandarin
For booklist, please click here.
- Download Application Form, Supplementary Information Form (to be filled by new applicant only) and Unit Fee Payment Form.
- Complete, sign and return the forms, together with your conversion testimony, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to us.
- When you fill in the forms, please note the answers below for the corresponding fields :
- Applicable for 2020 Semester Two
Fields Details to fill in Course Name Certificate in Theology Unit Code NT Unit Title New Testament Delivery Mode On campus Payment method Upfront College CTCA
- You will be advised by email of acceptance or otherwise by College.
- The closing date for applications is generally one month before the subject commences but late applications may still be considered after this date.
- If you want to audit, please click here.
- Applicants need to know how to use computer to download notes. Audit application deadline is 10 days before class starts. Admission will stop when spaces are filled up.
This is a course of the Australian College of Theology .