1. Online Open Day - As affected by the pandemic in NSW, our Open Day scheduled on Saturday 25 September 2021 will be held online via ZOOM from 2pm to 5pm. The theme is “Be Ready for Post-Pandemic”. All are welcome to attend, particularly those who are seeking God’s will, eager to understand God’s calling, considering full time ministry or intending to study theology. Please see our webpage Events for details.
2. Australian College of Theology (ACT) Certificate in Theology Course (Non-AQF Award) – New unit “Church History” (to be taught in Mandarin via Zoom) will commence on 30 August 2021 and is open for audit. Please see our webpage – ACT Certificate in Theology Course (Non-AQF Award) for details and application.
3. New Extension Program – “Golden Age Training Program” Module 2 (to be taught in Cantonese) will commence on 2nd October 2021. Application now opens. Please refer to the webpage Golden Age Training Program for details.
4. Australian College of Theology (ACT) Courses – Application for 2022 undergraduate and postgraduate courses is now open. Please see our webpage ACT Courses for details. For enquiry, please email to email@example.com.
5. Appeal for Office Acquisition – Thank God for His wonderful guidance that we acquired a commercial property of 248 sqm on 15th July 2020 to be our new office premises. After several months’ fundraising, we still need to appeal for donations with a target of approximately $450,000 to repay the loan. Offering is most welcome and can be tax deductible. Please see our earlier Appeal Letter and School Building Fund Donation Form for our cause and financial need.
6. College/Theological Education Sunday – Welcome to book a date for the second half of Year 2021 as well as Year 2022. Those interested please contact Mrs Winnie Yeung, our Administrative Officer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.